Hardware Development Capability
One engineer involved in the development of 3E8 Tech, has background in printed circuit board design, with strengths in the following areas:
- high speed digital interconnect, cables or traces on a PCB
- PCB stackup
- power delivery and other board layout considerations
- PCB manufacturing from development engineer's perspective
- FPGA creation and interface
- microprocessor implementation including firmware, driver development, even GUI app development
- test systems
- measurement, calibration and instrumentation
- EMI and UL listing
- compliance testing
- batteries, charging, etc.
- Integration of reference designs (arduino, pi, manufacturer's reference boards, etc.)
If you have a project and it requires some specialized electronics, the expertise is here to help you follow through with this aspect of your idea. Don't let the electronics work frighten you away from your dreams. If the idea is good, and you are willing to put your heart and soul into it, the electronics help can be found here.